The 2018 ILA Conference (78th) took place in Sydney, Australia between 19 and 24 August. The event was well attended with around 650 delegates registered over the four days.
At the Closing Ceremony on 23 August six new ILA Committee Resolutions were adopted and two new ILA Study Group Resolutions:
- Committee on Baselines under the International Law of the Sea .
- Committee on Feminism and International Law
- Committee on Recognition and Non-recognition in International Law
- Committee on Use of Force
- Committee on International Law and Sea Level Rise
- Committee on International Law and Sea Level Rise - Sydney Declaration of Principles
- Committee on Islamic Law and International Law
- Study Group on Business and Human Rights
- Study Group on the Use of Domestic Law Principles for the Development of International Law
- ILA 2018 Conference Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/ILAConference2018/
- ILA 2018 Conference Website: https://www.ila2018.org.au
Papers and speeches from the conference will be made available on the ILA 2018 Conference Website over the coming days.