RESOLUTIONS PASSED AT THE ILA 77TH BIENNIAL CONFERENCE
The 2016 ILA Conference (77th) took place in Johannesburg, South Africa between 7 and 11 August. The event was well attended with over 350 delegates from more than 50 countries. View the conference summary here (751KB).
At the Closing Ceremony on 11 August six new ILA Committee Resolutions were adopted and for the first time, three new ILA Study Group Resolutions. See the list below:
- Committee on International Protection of Consumers (199KB).
- Committee on International Human Rights Law (98KB)
- Committee on Cultural Heritage Law (96KB)
- Committee on International Commercial Arbitration (114KB)
- Committee on International Monetary Law (8KB)
- Committee on Non State Actors (252KB)
- Study Group on Principles on the engagement of domestic courts with international law (104KB)
- Study Group on Due Diligence in International Law (5KB)
- Study Group on Preferential Trade Agreements (5KB)
A full list of ILA Members that attended can be downloaded here (32KB).